Sunday, May 2, 2010

Art dump~

First art blog~~I hope keeping this blog will motivate me to draw more and keep track of my progress.^^Just dumping all my first year work and sketches in one post hereXDD and I will be updating throughout the summer..hopefully= =..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh i see me! aha
    and i love all your artworks here>//< makes me wanna draw<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaXD i luv drawing you guys^^
    yours make me wanna draw too! lets motivate each otherXDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY OMGG i loove the drawing of the lady from the back with the blue jeans and black boots haha love it!! and the girl with the oversized pink sweater <3
    n LOLLL charicatures of jen, elaine (?) and matt XDDD
    awesome stuff!!

    ReplyDelete